List of key responsibilities and services that are provided through Construction Management & Project Management:
Initiating & Planning
- Assist in producing a detailed project plan, including a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), dependencies, resources and costs.
- Detailed understanding of project planning & control techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of resource planning methods.
- People management skills, with particular emphasis on performance management.
- Understanding the financial planning process.
- Ability to provide accurate and up-to-date forecasts (budget & cash flow) throughout the project.
- Assisting in defining appropriate quality targets and standards.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and control techniques to ensure that quality targets and standards are met.
- Awareness and implementation of change management.
- Knowledge of effective change management processes and procedures.